This blog is the creation of Dr Christian Barton, clinical director and physiotherapists at Complete Sports Care in Melbourne. Christian has completed a PhD related to biomechanics and lower limb injury management, and continues to be actively involved in research and clinical practice. He is also passionate about facilitating the translation of research into clinical practice. We know all to well that sports medicine practice rarely fits the traditional evidence based practice model, and the mission of this site is to bridge the gap. The content within this blog combines clinical and research expertise, in an attempt to help clinicians on a global scale manage understand more about biomechanics and its relationship to injury and patient care.
Subscribe to posts
- Self-optimisation: The interaction between running biomechanics and running economy
- Case History demonstrating the biomechanical jig saw puzzle – by trevor prior
- The biomechanical jig saw puzzle – what leads to excessive tissue stress and injury?
- Top 6 tendinopathy papers of recent times
- How important is Soleus to managing midportion Achilles tendinopathy? By Seth O’Neil